WILD YAK LUXURY offers an exclusive discovery of the rich cultural heritage of Nepal, combining an overview of the two most different country parts with overnights in unique hotels. Kathmandu Valley has a considerable number of cultural sites listed in the UNESCO Heritage. All these sites are synonymous with religious and spiritual traditions practiced mostly still today in the Kathmandu Valley. There is a mixture of cultures and individual lifestyles. The global reputation of the capital of Nepal as "Temple City" follows thousands of temples, stupas, pagodas and monuments. The mountains are surrounding the three medieval cities - Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur of Kathmandu Valley. Each of these cities is full of artistic and cultural treasures: graceful temples, elegant palaces, cobbled courtyards and picturesque streets. After visiting the various sites and monuments belonging to the cultural heritage of Nepal, WILD YAK LUXURY proposes to continue this unique tour with a "Safari" getaway in the plains of Nepal. Our tour allows you to discover not only the most interesting sites and monuments but also the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape of the Kathmandu Valley. Your stay in Dhulikhel, located 1500 meters above sea level offers a fabulous view of the snowy peaks that appear on the horizon. The morning mist at the foot of the distant mountains seems to float in the air. The surrounding green hills which are left in their natural state or cultivated by the Himalayan people catch the eye.
- Introduction of Nepal and its culture
- Sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Stay in a World Heritage 5-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Fabulous Safari experience in the plains of Nepal
- Relaxing stay at the Dwarika's Resort above Kathmandu at 1550 meters
- stunning sunrises on the snowy peaks at the horizon
- Stay in the green golf area of Gokarna Resort outside of Kathmandu
Arrival Kathmandu (1350 m)
Sightseeing of Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Chitwan, by helicopter, safari
Chitwan safari, back to Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Dhulikhel Dwarika’s Resort (1550 m), sightseeing of Bhaktapur
Dhulikel Dwarika’s Resort relax day
Back to Kathmandu, Gokarna Resort (Golf facilities)
Departure international flight
- All airport/hotel transfers in Nepal by private car
- Accommodation in the authentic 5-Star Hotel Dwarika in Kathmandu, on a sharing basis
- Dinners in Kathmandu at the best typical restaurants
- Guided sightseeing of the UNESCO World heritage sites in Kathmandu and Bakhtapur, including the entry fees
- Flight Kathmandu to Chitwan, back (by helicopter)
- Luxury accommodation in the national parc of Chitwan, on a sharing basis, including all the meals
- Guided Safari
- Premium accommodation in the Dwarika's resort in Dhulikhel
- one night in the Golf Resort of Gokarna Resort in the Kathmandu Valley
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the international flight
- Extra night(s) accommodation in Kathmandu / Chitwan
- Lunches in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Individual beverages
- Personal expenses (phone calls, Internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge in the lodges, extra porters and all other personal items)
- Tips for staff (Guide/Drivers/City Guide)
"For more dates, we are with pleasure at your disposal for your customized trip."
|| On Request
“indulge yourself with the comfort you deserve”
Our preferred selection of luxurious hotels, resorts and boutique lodges to make your stay in the Himalayas unforgettable!
Dwarika in Kathmandu
Dwarika’s Kathmandu is a heritage hotel and one of the most prestigious 5* in Kathmandu.It takes its inspiration from the architectural grandeur of the Newari royal palaces. The amalgamation of Nepal’s heritage together with its longstanding tradition of hospitality makes Dwarika’s Kathmandu an intimate experience of a refined Nepali lifestyle. It has an outdoor swimming pool et 4 restaurants bars.
Dwarika Resort in Dhulikhel
Dwarika Resort Dhulikhel is the luxurious alternative to the Dwarika’s Kathmandu. An approximate one-and- a half- hour drive from Kathmandu to discover the magical, serene natural setting and rural heritage on the hill foot above Kathmandu. Set over 20 acres, the grounds offer panoramic views of the Himalayas and the surrounding valleys. The property is designed in the spirit of a traditional Nepali village, with trails, glades, and terraced farms interspersed within the ecology of a verdant woodland. Its spa draws on Himalayan herbs and unique treatments to achieve complete relaxation and rejuvenation.
Yeti Mountain Home in Khumbu
Yeti Mountain Home the place to be during a trekking to the highest peaks of the World in the famous Khumbu valley of the Everest region. The lodges are luxuriously designed and bring a valuable comfort at high altitude.
WILD YAK LUXURY has its own private cars and drivers at the disposal of its guests
during the entire program.
Helicopter over flights of the Himalaya range in Nepal.
Deposit: an non-refundable deposit of 25% (twenty-five) percent of the total price of the trip shall be paid by bank transfer to the WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS’ bank account 45 days prior of your departure date.
Final payment: the payment of the rest of the amount for the present Trip and any payments for additionally requested services should be made 30 days prior of your departure date.
Please take note that the following list of equipment is essential while packing for this trek. Adjustments to this list can be made according to your needs, interests, duration of stay etc. You will find variety of the listed gear for sale in Kathmandu. You will also find very high quality branded gear in some of the international stores in Kathmandu.
Do not forget to bring some leisure clothes for your stay in Kathmandu.
- Warm hat
- Sunglasses with strong UV protection
- Under garments
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking shoes
- Sneakers and/or sandals
- Lightweight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down jacket (700 down)
- Lightweight gloves
- Extra warm gloves
- Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Trekking poles pair
- Swiss knife
- Water bottle
- SPF 30-50 Sun cream
- 1 medium sized quick drying towel
- Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small mirror
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti bacterial hands wash
- Camera and its battery charger
- Reading book
- IPad or Laptop
- IPod or mp3
- Pencils and small notebook
- Travel game
Leave a Review
Your email address will not be published.